In light of the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are getting in touch to reassure you that we will remain fully operational over the coming months, and are doing everything within our power to continue to support students during this uncertain time.
We are anticipating minimal disruption to our business over the coming months and that includes the disbursement of funds as outlined in your payment schedule.
Here at Future Finance we invest in you because we believe in your potential and we will continue to back your education now and in the future.
Further to that, we would like to highlight certain services that may provide additional support to you during this challenging time:
- If you experience illness, hardship and/or loss of income over the coming weeks or months as a result of COVID-19, please let us know and we will do all we can to arrange a repayment plan with you. It is critical to get in contact with our Customer Service team prior to any missed payments. We are here to support you and will look to provide help where we can.
- : Our agents will remain accessible via phone and email during our hours of operation. We are open Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-5pm. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our email address for general enquiries is:
- Pause Monthly Payments: We know that some of our customers may experience a loss of income during this time and so we have extended our Pause Repayments facility to include students still in study. So whether you are graduated and making full repayments on your loan or still at university, you can pause your repayments for up to 3 months. Please note that in both cases, you will still accrue interest while these payments are paused. Using this feature will not impact your credit score. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Should your circumstances change and require additional funding now or in the future, you can complete our eligibility application to understand your funding options. You can see what student finance is available to you in the future, with no obligation.
- : is a digital hub featuring information from experts in education and finance. It also includes insights from students across the UK. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to add resources and information to help you navigate the current climate. This will include tips on studying from home and managing your student finances during this difficult time.
We know that this is a time of uncertainty as we navigate these challenging times. That is why we want to make sure that we’re doing everything we can to support and assist customers as the impact of COVID-19 continues.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch and let us know how we can support you.
The Future Finance Team